Google Chrome users can experience the ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE problem. If you are also confronted with the truth, how can you correct this mistake? This article explains everything.
SSL errors are not uncommon on chrome. Many users encounter various types of secure connection errors on a daily basis. But today’s article is about the failure of the SSL version of ERR, a bug that has caused inconvenience for many users in recent days. There may be many reasons for this problem. But you can easily repair ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE.
Reasons for this error:
The most common causes of this problem are…
- Browser extension
- Antivirus or firewall
- Damaged cache and data
- Browsing error.
Other elements may be the cause of this error.
Fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE in Google Chrome.
Before you start, make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome. If not, adjust them. To solve this problem, you can use the following methods.
1. Try the guest mode
Sometimes any expansion of chromium can lead to conflicts. As a result, you may encounter a problem when visiting certain websites. As a guest, please check this site to make sure it solves your problem. If this works, you need to find the extension that is causing the problem and remove it. Here are the instructions.
- First click on the profile icon in the top right corner of Google Chrome. Then select Open Guest Window.
- Then visit the site in guest mode.
- If you have no problems in guest mode, close the guest window.
- Then typeChrome Type:// Extensions/ into the address bar and press Enter. This will take you to the expansion window.
- You will now see the list of installed extensions in your browser. Just turn them off by pressing the on/off switch.
- Then visit the problem page and see if this solves your problem.
- If it works, try activating the extension and visit this site and then switch to another one. By the way, activate the extension bit by bit until you find the problem one by one.
- Once you have identified the author, you can either disconnect or simply delete him.
This way ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE can be corrected.
2. Clear cache and data
Sometimes, even if all extensions are disabled, this error may occur due to SSL interference. This means that there are problems with the files and data in the cache. To resolve this situation, you need to clear your browser’s cache and data and see if this solves the problem. Follow the instructions below.
- First typechrome://settings/clearBrowserData in the address bar and press Enter. A new window will open.
- Now go to tabAdvanced and check everything but Show History.
- Then click on Delete Data.
- Then restart the chrome version and see if the SSL ERR version is fixed.
3. Temporary deactivation/removal safety programme
Security programs installed on your computer may be another cause of this problem. Some antivirus programs have SSL scans or a similar function. These functions are useful. But sometimes it can be boring. I therefore recommend that you disable any anti-virus, firewall or other anti-virus or security software on your computer. So let’s see if that helps. If you see that this helps you, you can find the function that is causing the problem and turn it off.
4. Decoupling TLS 1.3
This is one of the best ways to set ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE. Although I do not recommend disabling TLS 1.3, it does involve certain safety risks. By the way, to disable this function, follow the instructions below.
- First typeChrome://flags/ in the address bar and press Enter.
- Now search for TLS 1.3 using the search box and set it to the default stop mode.
- Residual active chromium.
Now you can visit problematic HTTPS sites without having to deal with SSL failures.
5. Chrome Reset
If the problem persists, I recommend restarting Google Chrome to make sure it helps. Here are the instructions.
- Enterchrome://settings/ in the chrome address bar and press Enter.
- Now search for the Reset option using the search field.
- Then click under Reset and Delete onReset to the default value.
- Reset the chrome, and this can solve the problem of whole links in the SSL version.
This is the most effective way to solve these kinds of errors. You can also change DNS and reinstall Chrome. I hope this will be useful in diagnosing ERR_SSL_VERSION_INTERFERENCE interference.
Maybe you know another method that works. If so, tell everyone in the comment field.