If you have ever come across the blue screen of Death SAFETY SERVICES, you can read this article because you will learn how to remedy this BSOD effectively.
This BSOD is not new for Windows 10. But lately more and more PC users are confronted with this blue screen error. According to various sources, CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED occurs immediately after the windows are updated. In most cases, users do not get a login screen. Because the BSOD always appears immediately after departure. As they do not have access to the office, it is impossible to apply certain common methods to solve this BSOD. Don’t worry, in this article we will tell you how to fix a critical BSOD service error.
Different factors can be at the root of this problem. Usually, however, there are problems with the hard disk, drivers, faulty system files and services, memory problems, and so on.
Error in the determination of the LETTERS CONFORMITY
When users encounter this problem, two situations can occur. In the first case, the user may not be able to access the desktop, and in another case, the user may be able to access his PC, but BSOD suddenly appears. So the solutions are different for the two.
1. Restoring a system to a safe mode or recovery environment
Since the last update may have caused this error on the blue screen, you can try to restore the system. However, you must start in secure mode if you have normal access to Windows. You can then perform a system restore. You can also try it from the recovery environment. Here are the full instructions.
- After a number of failed starts in normal mode, Windows can display the Startup Settings screen. Press the troubleshooting button from there.
- Then go to Advanced > System Restore.
- Now select the restore point and complete the process.
This corrects a critical service error.
2. Update driver
If the method described above does not help you, you can update the drivers on your PC. Outdated and incompatible drivers can sometimes cause lock code errors on your computer, and you will see a blue screen. In order to correct a critical service error, you must therefore follow this method.
You can use any of these tools to update the drivers: Driver Booster, Driver Easy, Driver Genius and others. You can update all drivers on your PC automatically or with a simple click. However, if you want to do this manually, you can follow these steps…
- Open the Start menu first.
- Now enter devmgmt.msc and press Enter. The Windows Device Manager opens.
- There should be a list of drivers. Right-click on a person and select an update driver.
- Then follow your preferred method.
More information can be found here: How to update the drivers in Windows
3. Recovery at startup/automatic
Normally Windows should start the recovery automatically when BSOD reappears. But sometimes you have to do it from the recovery mode with/without Windows rescue media.
- If you cannot enter recovery mode as with method 1, you can insert a Windows 10 startup disk/pin.
- Then choose Repair instead of Installation. This brings up the reminder menu.
- You can go to Troubleshooting > Advanced Options > Startup Restorate/ Go to Automatic Restore.
- Finish it.
Now check if it solved your problem or not.
(4) Disabling driver authentication
This is another effective way to fix critical malfunctions. Here is a complete guide to disabling the driver’s signature.
- First switch to recovery mode as you did before.
- Now go to Troubleshooting > Advanced Options > Startup Settings.
- Then click Reset.
- After restarting you will see a list of options. From here on 7th Street, you must disable driver’s signature verification. So press 7 or F7 on the keyboard.
- This can help you connect to Windows without having to meet him.
However, disabling the policy features for checking the driver’s signature may pose a security risk. I suggest that you only use this method if you urgently need access to your PC.
5. Mains charger
Clean downloading is another way to eliminate critical service interruptions. However, you can only use this solution if you have easy access to your PC. Clean Start disables all third party services and offers you a new environment on your PC. This determines whether one of the services of a third party calls upon the BSOD. For more information, please read : How to make a clean download
6. Small-scale memory image analysis
This is one of the most effective ways to correct an unknown stop code error. Especially if you want to repair a critical service that has failed, this method can look like a lifesaver. The memory dump file contains relevant information about the error that occurred on your PC. It helps to find out what kind of things caused the problem. This way, you can later take the right initiatives to solve the problem. For more information, please read : How can I scan a small memory reset file?
These are the most effective tips for getting rid of failing essential services. If that doesn’t help, you can reinstall the windows.
critical service failed windows 8,windows 10 critical process died